Monday, October 5, 2009

Maximum Clarity

Welcome to one of several additions to my life to provide "maximum clarity" to my world of influence! As I am learning to develop my leadership abilities, I have recognized that I have a need to improve on communicating where God is leading me and my church, and to provide opportunities for comments and feedback. I've been learning that you can't assume people understand what's going on in your world and in your head. Many are oblivious to the things that seem so obvious to me and so I've got to work at making where God is leading me as obvious to everyone interested as it is to me. Thus, the birth of this blog! For all of you who love cyberspace and social networking, this is for you. But, it's going to be good for me, too. Writing things out really helps me clarify my thoughts. I can't say that it's all going to be profound or even entertaining but it will be pretty honest. "...the LORD replied: 'Write down the revelation and make it plain...'" Habakkuk 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment